CHIPS Alliance announcements firstname.lastname@example.org
The CHIPS Alliance develops high-quality, open source hardware designs relevant to silicon devices and FPGAs. By creating an open and collaborative environment, CHIPS Alliance shares resources to lower the cost of development. Companies and individuals can work together to develop open source CPUs, various peripherals, and complex IP blocks. CHIPS Alliance is open to all organizations who are interested in collaborating on open source hardware or software tools to accelerate the creation of more efficient and innovative chip designs.
If you are interested in membership, please visit https://chipsalliance.org/join
If you are interested in CHIPS Alliance projects, please visit https://chipsalliance.org/#projects
- 239 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]