CHIPS Alliance main group email@example.com
The CHIPS Alliance develops high-quality, open source hardware designs relevant to silicon devices and FPGAs. By creating an open and collaborative environment, CHIPS Alliance shares resources to lower the cost of development. Companies and individuals can work together to develop open source CPUs, various peripherals, and complex IP blocks. CHIPS Alliance is open to all organizations who are interested in collaborating on open source hardware or software tools to accelerate the creation of more efficient and innovative chip designs.
If you are interested in membership, please visit https://chipsalliance.org/join
If you are interested in CHIPS Alliance projects, please visit https://chipsalliance.org/#projects
This is the primary group for the CHIPS Alliance, but joining the main group won’t subscribe you to any of the project’s mailing lists. If you would like to subscribe to a CHIPS Alliance mailing list (such as the announce list), please visit https://lists.chipsalliance.org/g/main/subgroups and choose the lists you are interested in.
To unsubscribe from all lists.chipsalliance.org mailing lists, please visit https://lists.chipsalliance.org/g/main/editsub. You can also globally unsubscribe from all lists.chipsalliance.org mailing lists by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that unsubscribing from email@example.com will remove you from all CHIPS Alliance mailing lists.
- 966 Members
- 2 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.