CHIPS Alliance Spring Event April 19 at 8am PDT
I want to invite all to the biannual CHIPS Alliance Spring Event, which will be held online April 19 at 8:00 am PDT.
This event will feature 6 different informative, technical talks including:
· Chisel/FIRRTL Ecosystem Updates: Jack Koenig, SiFive
· F4PGA: Open Source Toolchain, Interchange Format and More in New CHIPS Alliance Workgroup: Karol Gugala, Antmicro
· Chiplet Protocol IP: David Kehlet, Intel
· Towards Open-Source Models of Cryogenic CMOS: Pragya Shrestha, Brian Hoskins, National Institute of Standards and Technology
· NVMe FPGA IP for Edge Applications: Anand Kulkarni, Western Digital
· Latest Statistics from Google's No Cost Shuttle Program for Open Source Designs with SkyWater Technologies and eFabless: Tim Ansell, Google
Please follow instructions here on the event page to register.
Please be sure to catch this exciting technical update on open source hardware collaborative development.
Phone : +1.408.607.4879