CHIPS Alliance - Members firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the email@example.com mailing list. This is a CHIPS Alliance member list, and is open to members only. Employees of member organizations may request access to this list by clicking Apply For Membership In This Group, below.
The CHIPS Alliance develops high-quality, open source hardware designs relevant to silicon devices and FPGAs. By creating an open and collaborative environment, CHIPS Alliance shares resources to lower the cost of development. Companies and individuals can work together to develop open source CPUs, various peripherals, and complex IP blocks. CHIPS Alliance is open to all organizations who are interested in collaborating on open source hardware or software tools to accelerate the creation of more efficient and innovative chip designs.
If you are interested in membership, please visit https://chipsalliance.org/join
If you are interested in CHIPS Alliance projects, please visit https://chipsalliance.org/#projects
- 9 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.