February Workgroup Meeting
We will hold a meeting of the Rocket(Chip and associated projects) Workgroup on February 28th at 8am PST.
The main agenda will be mapping out the steps required to move the project to Graduated status within the Chips Alliance project lifecycle, including:
- Adopting CA's code of conduct and IP policy
- Confirming active comitter status, adding new committers and removing inactive committers
- Planning for a regular release cycle and a security vulnerability notification methodology
- Selecting a project representative to attend CA TSC meetings
We will also discuss:
- Splitting out the Diplomacy library as its own standalone CA project
- Potentially upstreaming the SiFive peripherals repository for direct inclusion in the Rocket-Chip project
- Continuous Integration system maintenance and health
- Recurrence rate of this meeting and its final time slot.
You are welcome to nominate additional future agenda items by emailing me or andrew@....
Regards to all contributors,--
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Apologies, I have had to move this meeting to Wednesday March 2nd, still at the 8am-9am Pacific time slot. The Chips Alliance calendar has been updated accordingly.
On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 6:05 PM Henry Cook <henry@...> wrote: