Security and vulnerability reports firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the email@example.com mailing list. This is a private list for reporting security concerns and disclosures. Anyone may disclose a report to this list, but list membership on this list is by invitation only.
How to report a security vulnerability:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the details you can provide.
- If you are not already a member of a CHIPS Alliance mailing list, your message will be held for moderation. We will approve it as soon as possible.
- Designated individuals will review your report and act upon it if necessary. We may request followup information.
The CHIPS Alliance develops high-quality, open source hardware designs relevant to silicon devices and FPGAs. By creating an open and collaborative environment, CHIPS Alliance shares resources to lower the cost of development. Companies and individuals can work together to develop open source CPUs, various peripherals, and complex IP blocks. CHIPS Alliance is open to all organizations who are interested in collaborating on open source hardware or software tools to accelerate the creation of more efficient and innovative chip designs.
- If you are interested in membership, please visit https://chipsalliance.org/join
- If you are interested in CHIPS Alliance projects, please visit https://chipsalliance.org/#projects
To manage your subscriptions to CHIPS Alliance mailing lists, please visit https://lists.chipsalliance.org/g/main/subgroups.
- 2 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.