CHIPS Alliance - Technical Steering Committee - Technical Discussions email@example.com
The CHIPS Alliance develops high-quality, open source hardware designs relevant to silicon devices and FPGAs. By creating an open and collaborative environment, CHIPS Alliance shares resources to lower the cost of development. Companies and individuals can work together to develop open source CPUs, various peripherals, and complex IP blocks. CHIPS Alliance is open to all organizations who are interested in collaborating on open source hardware or software tools to accelerate the creation of more efficient and innovative chip designs.
If you are interested in membership, please visit https://chipsalliance.org/join
If you are interested in CHIPS Alliance projects, please visit https://chipsalliance.org/#projects
The purpose of this group is to enable the Technical Steering Committee to communicate openly and transparently with its members and with participants in CHIPS Alliance projects. Membership and all discussions on this mailing list are public. Join this group to participate in the discussions!
To manage your subscriptions to CHIPS Alliance mailing lists, please visit https://lists.chipsalliance.org/g/main/subgroups.
- 126 Members
- 7 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.