From: technical-discuss@... <technical-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Olof Kindgren
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:53 AM
To: technical-discuss@...
Subject: [technical-discuss] CHIPS Alliance ASCII logo

Hi,

With the lack of a general catch-all mailing list I'm taking the liberty to post here. As part of my work on SweRVolf I was thinking it would be nice to display an ASCII boot logo in the demo applications for branding purposes, so I put together this:

    __
  []  []-o CHIPS
o-[]  []
  []  []-o ALLIANCE
o-[]__[]

(haven't figured out how to set a monospaced font in this mailing list interface, so you will have to do that yourselves)

I think it's pretty niffty, but as I'm a terrible graphical designer it would be nice to get some input before setting it free.

//Olof

Join technical-discuss@lists.chipsalliance.org to automatically receive all group messages.