Re: Launch of Tools WG in CHIPS Alliance

Zvonimir Bandic <zvonimir.bandic@...>

+Henry

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilson Snyder <wsnyder@wsnyder.org>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 8:38 AM
To: Zvonimir Bandic <zvonimir.bandic@wdc.com>
Cc: Olof Kindgren <olof.kindgren@qamcom.se>; Wilson Snyder <wsnyder@wsnyder.org>; Karol Gugala <kgugala@antmicro.com>; Peter Gielda <pgielda@antmicro.com>; Stefan Wallentowitz <stefan.wallentowitz@hm.edu>; Michael Gielda <mgielda@antmicro.com>; Ted Marena <Ted.Marena@wdc.com>
Subject: RE: Launch of Tools WG in CHIPS Alliance

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Western Digital. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know that the content is safe.

Perhaps we try again? As looks like this might be difficult I'm showing times I'm free and can't move something else. Please edit this list with your availability.

(I spent a few minutes looking at web tools to do this but didn't see a good free one - if you know of a good tool let me know.)

Monday 11-12 EDT, 2-5 EDT
Tuesday 8-10 EDT, 11-2 EDT, 3-5 EDT
Wednesday 8-10 EDT, 2-5 EDT
Thursday 8-10 EDT, 11-3 EDT
Friday 8-10 EDT, 11-4 EDT

Olof, Wilson, Karol,

I hope you figure out a time that works âEUR" do not worry about me, I
will figure out how to show up for the first meeting, and maybe F2F
meetings when it happens.

Super thanks - Zvonimir

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Western Digital. Do not
click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and
know that the content is safe.

Sorry. That's no good for me. I could make it 19:00CEST on Wednesdays
but that doesn't seem to help anyone else.

//Olof