Re: Launch of Tools WG in CHIPS Alliance

Zvonimir Bandic <zvonimir.bandic@...>

Folks – I think 2/month or every two weeks is a good start.

From: Martin Lueker-Boden <Martin.Lueker-Boden@...>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2019 9:05 AM
To: Olof Kindgren <olof.kindgren@...>; Michael Gielda <mgielda@...>; Zvonimir Bandic <zvonimir.bandic@...>
Cc: Wilson Snyder <wsnyder@...>; Richard Ho <riho@...>; Karol Gugala <kgugala@...>; Peter Gielda <pgielda@...>; Stefan Wallentowitz <stefan.wallentowitz@...>; Ted Marena <Ted.Marena@...>; Henry Cook <henry@...>; tools-wg@...
Subject: RE: Launch of Tools WG in CHIPS Alliance

Hi Olof,

   My apologies to everyone, but the explicit dates in the doodle poll gave me the impression that this was for a kick-off meeting, and I’ll cheerfully put up with one off meetings at odd times.   However from your comments below, I’m gathering that this time is for a regular meeting.    How often are we proposing for this 5AM PDT meeting? Weekly?

-Martin